Kevin Kline

New Webcast - SQL Server Internals & Architecture

Join me tomorrow for the PASS DBA Virtual Chapter meeting SQL Server Internals & Architecture. It's the most fun you'll ever have learning about the inner workings of a relational database - I promise!

Click here to register.

You don't have to register to attend.  But if you register today, you'll be entered into the drawing to win one two copies of my bestselling reference SQL in a Nutshell, covering the ANSI standard plus Oracle 11, SQL Server 2008, MySQL 5.2, and PostgreSQL 8.3.

This is NOT the Chameleon in the Bud-Wise-ER commercials. At least I think it's not.

I've put the slide deck up in my Slides area of the website.  However, because it contains a lot of big images, I had to publish it as a PDF file to meet my size limits.  That means that all of the animations in the slide deck are shot - and this presentation relies heavily on animation.

Published Tuesday, March 23, 2010 12:23 PM by KKline

Comments

Virgil Rucsandescu said:

Has this webcast been recorded? I was at work ...

March 24, 2010 9:58 PM

aaron said:

I'm also curious if this was recorded.  I'd really have liked to sat in at the webcast.

March 26, 2010 2:07 PM

Sanjay said:

If this is recorded can any buddy provide us the link to download?

March 26, 2010 2:38 PM

carlacaballa said:

yeah, can anybody provide a download link? please....

March 30, 2010 6:51 AM

KKline said:

Still waiting on the weblink from SQLPASS, folks.  Once I get it, I'll post it here and on http://KevinEKline.com.

Thanks,

-Kevin

March 30, 2010 5:55 PM

Sri said:

Do you have an update on the link for the Server Internals & Architecture webinar recording

April 8, 2010 12:14 PM

KKline said:

Yes! It was recorded and finally posted at http://dba.sqlpass.org/MeetingArchive/tabid/1982/Default.aspx.

Thanks for your patience,

-Kev

April 16, 2010 2:21 PM

moncler coats said:

We developed this session to honor the great tradition of science and scientific inquiry, as exemplified by Galileo when, 400 years ago this year, he first pointed his telescope at the Earth’s moon and at the moons of Jupiter, analyzed his findings, and subsequently challenged the orthodoxy of a geocentric universe. Our proposed session was accepted by the AGU.

December 14, 2011 8:56 PM