Great to see that our team has the September edition of the SolidQ Journal out the door. I was interested to see Fernando Guerrero's editorial regarding the recent BUILD conference in Anaheim and the implications for the industry.
- Laurent Martin is a new guest author. Laurent wrote about static relational interval trees.
- Gilberto Zampatti continues his series about using PowerShell to configure SharePoint service applications.
- Rushabh Mehta continues his series about creating an SSIS management framework.
- Paras Doshi has provided the final part of the series on tuning SQL Azure.
- Pablo Ahumada shows how to design a dashboard using PerformancePoint Services.
- Salvador Ramos has written about how to use Excel in ETL processes.
- And Herbert Albert and Gianluca Hotz continue their wonderful series on PowerShell. This time it's on how to use PowerShell to automate tasks related to Excel.
Once again, it's a good month and you'll find the journal here: http://www.solidq.com/sqj.