I've been travelling in Tasmania for a week or so and didn't get to post about the SolidQ Journal for January. It's our free monthly journal at: http://www.solidq.com/sqj.
I promised to write a part two on controlling the security context of stored procedures but didn't get time to write this month. I'll rectify that very soon. However, in the meantime, the rest of the team have done a great job again.
- Guillermo Bas has described how to access SharePoint 2010 data through Windows Phone 7.
- Marino Posadas discussed getting productivity in the cloud.
- Joe Chang has provided another great performance-related article on I/O queue depth strategies.
- Enrique Catala talks about how to customize log shipping to consolidate information.
- Jesus Gil has provided part 2 of his article on adding map gallery entries for SQL Server Reporting Services in SQL Server 2008 R2.
Our featured mentor this month is Javier Loria. Javier discusses what's on his "hot" list for 2011 and beyond. Javier also provides his thoughts on relevant experience. Finally, the editorial from Fernando Guerrero describes his experiences with his Windows Phone 7 in "more than a great phone".