I am closing my plan for the second semester of this year. Before listing the events I plan to attend, just a quick comment. I had conversation about some specific events and why don’t I visit them many times, especially about the events in vicinity. My answer is pretty simple. I try to plan my events for six months in advance. My schedule for the year 2016 is full. I simply can’t visit the events that are announced only couple of months in advance. I prefer long-term planning.
Anyway, here is my list, pretty long again.
- SQL Grill, Lingen, Germany, August 19th: one presentation - Statistics with T-SQL
- SQLSaturday #532 - Oslo 2016, September 2nd-3rd:
- SQLSaturday #520 - Cambridge 2016, September 8th-10th:
- SQLSaturday #555 - Munich 2016, October 8th: not confirmed yet.
- SQLSaturday #538 - Sofia 2016, October 15th: not confirmed yet.
- PASS Summit 2016, October 25th-28th, Seattle, WA:
- SQLSaturday #569 - Prague 2016, December 3rd: not confirmed yet.
- SQLSaturday #567 - Slovenia 2016, December 9th-10th: since I am one of the organizers, this one is confirmed:-)
And this should be enough for this year:-)
If you would like to receive an email when updates are made to this post, please register here
Subscribe to this post's comments using
About Dejan Sarka
Dejan Sarka, MCT and SQL Server MVP, is an independent consultant, trainer, and developer focusing on database & business intelligence applications. His specialties are advanced topics like data modeling, data mining, and data quality. On these toughest topics, he works and researches together with SolidQ and The Data Quality Institute. He is the founder of the Slovenian SQL Server and .NET Users Group. Dejan Sarka is the main author or coauthor of thirteen books about databases and SQL Server. Dejan Sarka also developed and is developing many courses and seminars for SolidQ, Microsoft and Pluralsight. He is a regular speaker at many conferences worldwide for more than 15 years, including conferences like Microsoft TechEd, PASS Summit and others.